Well, with all the changes, we managed to “break” the menu system we were using. It was just as well, but it caused a bit of panic on my end! It was based on “Spry” because I was trying to be fancy without a lot of work, but in the end, it just was not fixable, using too much java and non-essential files. So we went to work and have built a new system that does not use all that extra junk and we actually like the new setup much better. We can now add descriptions and even artwork, and make the menu much more helpful to the visitor. We hope to redo the main page in the future, but for now it will have to stay.
So, we hope you can enjoy the new menu system. The site is in full development, so things are bound to change till we settle on various systems and weed out other systems that are just not necessary anymore.
But in the process, Deborah noticed our audio file for “It Is Well With My Soul” was not the correct one. We have the scores for a easier version, and the audio for the advanced version that Glenda Macomber wrote. She has several versions of this great hymn, and I grabbed the wrong one from which to make the audio file. That is now fixed!
All in all, I hope our users have not been troubled by the menu breakdown and the wrong audio file in the case of the one hymn. If there are problems, please let us know! Everything can be changed, including the size of the score files, the sound on the audio files, and the layout of the website. If anything is a problem, let us know. This is not here for our benefit, but for yours!
Pastor Clinton Macomber