Current Areas Needing Moral Influence
- Aids Virus—to be treated by quarantine or the death penalty for sexual offenses, Leviticus 13:45-46; Romans 1:24-31
- Divorce—is an admittance of refusing God's Law, but penality of singleness must be kept afterwards.
- Criminology—restitution must be made for damages: life for life, limb for limb, cost for cost
- Education System—Parents must take charge of, sacrificing their own desires; not the church or government
- Women's rights—"guide the home" and in process expand in business ventures, Titus 2:4-5; Proverbs 31:10-31
- Minority rights—All men created equal, but not all are qualified or capable of the live of luxury, leadership, ownership, privilege, etc.
- Abortion—Babies are human from conception.
- Families are to work together, and children are to be loved.
- Debt is to be avoided, Romans 13:8.
- Business is to be conducted on an honest basis, Romans 12:17; Acts 6:3
- Pervasive societal gambling
- Insurance industry based on gambling philosophy: pay little regularly and reap huge dividends at some indeterminate point in future
- Retirement based on stock market, futures, investments, etc. gamble
- Use of courts to win big
- Marriage or “living together” attitudes
- Lotteries, gambling houses, bingo, etc.
- Government—to overlord and badger, Romans 13
Friday, March 13, 2009 4:09 AM