- Teach pope is vicar of Jesus Christ.
- But man is not to overlord man, I Peter 5:1-3
- Teach pope can speak "ex cathedra."
- But it is greater is to serve, Luke 22:25-26
- But we are not to serve man, I Corinthians 7:23
- Believe Peter was first pope.
- But James was listened to at first council, Acts 15
- But Paul rebuked people saying such, I Corinthians 1:12-13.
- Teach transubstantiation in mass.
- But Christ is at the right hand of God, Colossians 3:1.
- But Christ entered heaven for us, Hebrews 9:24.
- But Christ will come bodily again, Acts 1:11.
- But sacrifices cannot make perfect, Hebrews 10:1-3.
- But Christ was offered only once for all, Hebrews 10:10-14, 16.
- But Christ bore our curse, Galatians 3:13.
- But Christ bore our sin on cross not altar, I Peter 2:24.
- Teach priest is mediator.
- But only Christ is, I Timothy 2:5
- But money does not pay for sin, I Peter 1:18
- But worship is not localized, John 4:23-24
Friday, March 13, 2009 4:09 AM